Lindsay Hunt, Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and Certified Personal Trainer.
My journey to health coaching began in college after extensive medical testing provided no solutions for stomach problems I was having. It forced me to look at the foods I was eating, my eating habits and lifestyle to determine the root of my ailments. With a great deal of determination, education, and research, I discovered the connection between what I put in my body and how I felt. By slowly making changes to my diet and lifestyle, I freed myself from pain, low energy and extra weight.
Experiencing this transformation as well as seeing people around me suffering with similar issues has inspired me to share my knowledge and guide others to feel strong, vibrant and become their best self.
My education and experience include:
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach Certification through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition.
- Personal Training Certification from the National Academy of Sports Medicine.
- YMCA Lifestyle Coach Certification and certified to teach the YMCA’s Diabetes Prevention Program.
- Nutrition Coach at 4C Medical Group.
- Nutrition Coach at Field Fit Gym.
- Nutrition Expert featured on ABC’s Good Morning Washington, ABC’s The List, ABC 15 Phoenix, AZ 3 TV, and Fox 10 Phoenix.
- Former Physical Therapy Technician with emphasis in training rehabilitating and osteoporosis patients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication and Business from the University of Arizona.
As a coach, I put the power back in YOUR hands.
Learn more about my training and my unique approach to health coaching.
Are you curious about how health coaching can help you? Let’s talk. Schedule an initial consultation with me today.
Areas Where I Work With You
Acid Reflux / GERD
Addictive and Disordered Eating
Blood Sugar Imbalances
Customizing Health Plans For The Super Busy
Fitness / Exercise Plans
Food Sensitivities and Allergies
GI Disorders (IBS, Leaky Gut, SIBO, Candida)
Gut Health (Diarrhea, Constipation, Gas, Bloating)
Healthy Cooking and Meal Planning
Healthy Travel Eating
Nutrition For Athletes
Overcoming Cravings (Sugar, Carbs, Fast Food, Caffeine)
Self Confidence / Self Worth
Stress / Anxiety Management
Skin Disorders (Acne, Eczema)
Sustainable Weight Loss