Banana Coconut Dark Chocolate Oat Cookies
July 19, 2015
These are my all time favorite guilt free cookies to whip up on a rainy day. Say hello to an amazing cookie that is gluten free, dairy free and contains no added sugars. Introducing – Banana Coconut Dark Chocolate Oat Balls!
- 3 large super ripe bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups organic gluten free rolled oats
- 2/3 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 dark chocolate bar
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mash bananas and add vanilla extract and coconut oil.
3. In another bowl whisk all the other ingredients together.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients and add dark chocolate bar by breaking it into small chunks.
5. Ball up the batter into small balls and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for about 15 min or until bottoms are golden brown.
7. Store in your fridge for optimum taste!
Check out Cook On The Healthy Side for all of my favorite simply healthy + delicious recipes!