A simple + healthy recipe that will help you stay fit for summer – Avocado Tuna Stuffed Peppers!
- 1 Can of Wild Caught Tuna
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 Lemon, Juiced
- 1 Green or Red Pepper
- Handful of Scallions, Chopped
- Black Pepper + Sea Salt, To Taste
1. Cut bell pepper in half and scoop out the seeds.
2. Mash avocado in a small bowl and add all other ingredients and mix well.
3. Scoop mixture into pepper shells. Heat in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 for a warm tuna melt or enjoy cold. For an added kick top drizzle with your favorite hot sauce.