- 1/2 Cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Oatmeal or Muesli
- 1 Cup Filtered Water
- 1 Spoonful of Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Dash of Vanilla Extract
- Cinnamon, To Taste
- 1/2 Ripe Banana
- Fresh or Frozen Berries
- 1 Spoonful of Collagen Powder (optional)
- 1 TBSP Ground Flax Seed or Chia Seed
- 1 Spoonful of Nutzo or Almond Butter
1. Add oatmeal and water to pot and turn on medium heat.
2. Once oatmeal begin to boil add in sliced banana, coconut oil, vanilla extract, sea salt, and cinnamon and turn down to low heat.
4. Stir in almond butter, collagen powder and flax or chia seed. Simmer for 10 min. stirring occasionally.
5. Pour into serving bowl and top with fresh berries, goji berries, pumpkin seeds or nuts. Add a splash of coconut or almond milk for a creamier consistency.
If oatmeal makes you feel bloated or gassy, try soaking your oats overnight. You can leave them covered in cold water on the stove top and heat when you wake up. I’m also a big fan of making overnight oats, but that recipe is for a different day 👊