You heard me right! Beans in your brownies, but I promise you won’t even know they’re there. Plus, you’re going to feel awesome after devouring 1, 2, or OK maybe 3, because they are healthy and tasty as can be.
What more do you want?
- 1 can chickpeas, drained/ rinsed
- 1/2 c. nut butter (almond, peanut butter, or sun-butter)
- 1/4-1/2 c. organic maple syrup (raw honey or 6-8 dates)
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup gluten free flour (oat or almond flour)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Few shakes of sea salt
- 1/2 cup @lilys_sweets 🍫 chips or Eating Evolved
MAKE IT HAPPEN:
① Preheat oven to 350F.
② In a food processor, blend chickpeas, nut butter, sweetener, coconut oil, and vanilla.
③ Once blended, add in flour, cacao, baking soda, and salt. If mixture is too dry, add a splash of non dairy milk and mix again.
④ Once combined, stir in chocolate chips.
⑤ Pour into parchment paper lined 8×8 pan and sprinkle with extra chocolate chips on top. Bake for 20 min.
⑥ Serve with a glass of @oatly milk and you will be living your best dang life.