Hi, I’m Lindsay
Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
and Certified Personal Trainer
With 5+ years of coaching experience, here at Walk On The Healthy Side, I’ve had the privilege to work with hundreds of people from all over the globe. I want to show people that anything and everything is possible. If you dream it, you can have it. I am filled with passion for what I do and have so much love and excitement when it comes to teaching on all things health, fitness and mindset. It’s my mission to always go the extra mile for my clients, and I would be honored to do the same for you.
I recently completed the 3 Month Health Transformation with Lindsay and oh my gosh! It was an amazing experience. Everything about my life has changed from my diet, mood, health, appearance, just everything. I feel so confident in making food decisions and stronger than ever in balancing my hectic schedule, a social life, and most importantly being healthy. I genuinely love eating healthy now and exercising has become an integral part of my life that I can’t imagine being without. In three months I have lost 11lbs, healed some serious gut issues, identified some food intolerances, and literally healed my acne. It’s amazing.
My bi-weekly sessions with Lindsay were awesome. Talking with her is like talking to one of your really close friends who also happens to be one of your smartest, most caring friends. She is so open, honest, and real about her journey and experiences and really makes you feel like you are on this journey together. She gave me so many resources and I always felt like I had someone in my corner, especially during the tougher adjustment periods. I am so excited about my new life and journey and I am so thankful to have found Lindsay. If you’re hesitating at all about working with her, JUST DO IT! You won’t regret it!
The Magic Of Three
As a nutrition coach, I help you create a vision, goals, and personalized clean eating plan so you can make a radiant change in your life.
As a personal trainer, I teach you how to maximize your workouts and develop a fitness plan that you feel empowered by and confident in.
As a mindset coach, I help you break through limiting beliefs, raise your standards, and step into your power to create a life you desire.
My journey to health coaching began in college after extensive medical testing provided no solutions for digestive struggles I was having.
It forced me to look at the foods I was eating, my eating habits and lifestyle to determine the root of my ailments. With determination, education, and research, I discovered the connection between what I put in my body and how I felt. By slowly making changes to my diet and lifestyle, I freed myself from pain, depression, anxiety, low energy and 20+ lbs. of extra weight. You can read the full details here.
After this transformation, seeing people around me suffering with similar issues inspired me to share my knowledge and guide others to feel strong, vibrant and become their best self.
My clients would not be where they are today if I solely taught them healthy eating habits or how to properly train in the gym. My approach digs deeper and develops lifestyle changes that produce lasting results. This is not another diet or fitness program. It is a combination of nutrition, fitness and mindset which has transformed my life and my clients’ lives. I’m passionate and confident that I can help you finally feel fit, healthy, and confident as you step out into the world every single day.
Education & Experience
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach Certification through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition.
- Personal Training Certification from the National Academy of Sports Medicine.
- YMCA Lifestyle Coach Certification and certified to teach the YMCA’s Diabetes Prevention Program.
- Nutrition Coach at 4C Medical Group.
- Nutrition Coach at Field Fit Gym.
- Nutrition Expert featured on ABC’s Good Morning Washington, ABC’s The List, ABC 15 Phoenix, AZ 3 TV, and Fox 10 Phoenix.
- Former Physical Therapy Technician with emphasis in training rehabilitating and osteoporosis patients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication and Business from the University of Arizona.
Areas of Expertise
- Acid Reflux / GERD
- Addictive and Disordered Eating
- Blood Sugar Imbalances
- Customizing Health Plans For The Super Busy
- Fitness / Exercise Plans
- Food Sensitivities and Allergies
- GI Disorders (IBS-C, IBS-D, Leaky Gut, SIBO, Candida, Chron’s)
- Gut Health (Diarrhea, Constipation, Gas, Bloating)
- Healthy Cooking and Meal Planning
- Healthy Travel Eating
- Hormonal Imbalances (PCOS)
- Increasing Energy
- Improving Cholesterol
- Lowering Hypertension
- Nutrition For Athletes
- Overcoming Cravings (Sugar, Carbs, Fast Food, Caffeine)
- Self Confidence / Self Worth
- Stress / Anxiety Management
- Skin Disorders (Acne, Eczema)
- Sustainable Weight Loss