get to know me better
i'm lindsay hunt
Nutrition Health Coach
and Certified Personal Trainer
With 7+ years of coaching experience, here at Walk On The Healthy Side, I’ve had the privilege to work with hundreds of people from all over the globe. I want to show people that anything and everything is possible. If you dream it, you can have it. I am filled with passion for what I do and have so much love and excitement when it comes to teaching on all things health, fitness and mindset. It’s my mission to always go the extra mile for my clients, and I would be honored to do the same for you.
My journey to health coaching began in college after extensive medical testing provided no solutions for digestive struggles I was having.
It forced me to look at the foods I was eating, my eating habits and lifestyle to determine the root of my ailments. With determination, education, and research, I discovered the connection between what I put in my body and how I felt. By slowly making changes to my diet and lifestyle, I freed myself from pain, depression, anxiety, low energy and 20+ lbs. of extra weight.
After this transformation, seeing people around me suffering with similar issues inspired me to share my knowledge and guide others to feel strong, vibrant and become their best self.
My clients would not be where they are today if I solely taught them healthy eating habits or how to properly train in the gym. My approach digs deeper and develops lifestyle changes that produce lasting results. This is not another diet or fitness program. It is a combination of nutrition, fitness and mindset which has transformed my life and my clients’ lives. I’m passionate and confident that I can help you finally feel fit, healthy, and confident as you step out into the world every single day.
the magic of
As your nutrition coach, I teach you how to nourish your body.
As your personal trainer, l help you maximize your workouts.
As your mindset mentor, I coach you through limiting beliefs.
• Integrative of Integrative Nutrition - Health Coach Certification
• National Academy of Sports Medicine - Personal Training Certification
• YMCA - Lifestyle Coach Certification
• YMCA’s Diabetes Prevention Program Teacher
• Nutrition Coach at 4C Medical Group
• Nutrition Coach at Field Fit Gym
• Former Physical Therapy Technician
• Bachelor’s degree in Communication & Business from the UofA
Nutrition Expert featured on:
• ABC’s Good Morning Washington
• ABC’s The List
• ABC 15 Phoenix
• AZ 3 TV
• Fox 10 Phoenix
• U.S. News & World Report
WATCH MY LATEST TV SEGMENT HERE.
• Acid Reflux / GERD
• Addictive and Disordered Eating
• Blood Sugar Imbalances
• Customizing Health Plans For The Super Busy
• Fitness / Exercise Plans
• Food Sensitivities and Allergies
• GI Disorders (IBS-C, IBS-D, Leaky Gut, SIBO, Candida, Chron’s)
• Gut Health (Diarrhea, Constipation, Gas, Bloating)
• Healthy Cooking and Meal Planning
• Healthy Travel Eating
• Hormonal Imbalances (PCOS)
• Increasing Energy
• Improving Cholesterol
• Lowering Hypertension
• Nutrition For Athletes
• Overcoming Cravings (Sugar, Carbs, Fast Food, Caffeine)
• Self Confidence / Self Worth
• Stress / Anxiety Management
• Skin Disorders (Acne, Eczema)
• Sustainable Weight Loss
AREAS OF EXPERTISE